Tuesday 5 November 2013

LACK OF COLOR 2014







One of my favourite Australian brands Lack Of Color just released their 2014 collection 'Rebirth of Color'. If you haven't heard of the brand yet, creators Robert Tilbury & Tess Corvaia birthed this amazing collection of traditional and wide brim fedoras that are perfect for the sunny days ahead her in Aus and when I'm back in sunny California. 

The new collection includes the additional colors of sky blue, lilac, silver grey and tan; perfect for any outfit. I can't wait to throw on a perfect little summer dress and some sandals and have my Lack of Color piece dress up my outfit. 

It's all Australian product, made from all Aussie materials so I urge you to check out the website and make a purchase of your own. You'll be seeing mine travel with me everywhere (including the studio) and incorporated with many outfits on the blog very soon. Check out the online store here.

.

.

.

.