Thursday 7 November 2013

WHERE EVER MY FEET MAY TAKE ME




It's always cold in San Francisco in my opinion, but maybe that's just because I'm spoilt with Sydney or Los Angeles' weather. The city by the bay is one of my favourite cities however to visit and explore. It's so removed from what I know and unfamiliar to home that it really makes me feel like I'm far away from everything and everyone that I know. Not only is San Francisco a great place to discover the new, it's also a wonderful place to appreciate the old. The architecture is perhaps some of my favourite in the world. I could wander the streets for hours and that's just what I was doing here. 

It's so important to travel, to meet new people and open your mind to the world around you. It always excites me to think about just how much more I will know in another 365 days time. I can't ever seem to learn or experience enough. 

.

.

.

.